A generously proportioned sofa with high back and sides to help ward off drafts, the classic 17th century Knole settee was originally created for monarchs to use when welcoming important guests. While thoroughly modern with its wide bun feet and over-sized nailheads, our version is just as inviting and most likely more comfortable.
80.5″W x 33.5″D x 30″H.
Seat: 23.5″D x 18″H.
Price available upon request
- Kiln-dried solid maple frame with double-doweled joints and corner blocks for superior strength.
- Eight-way hand-tied coil spring suspension with a solid webbed base.
- Cushions are plumped with standard fill (down, feather and foam for softness with underlying support).
- Choose from three frame finishes (Ebony, Mahogany, Alpine White).
- Choose from 20 fabric and two leather options which can be viewed here OR select COM or COL to provide your own fabric or leather.
- All Bunny Williams Home upholstery styles are made to order.
- Delivery lead time is approximately 12-14 weeks.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
We can’t wait for you to receive your Gild & Co. pieces! However, many of our items are made to order and some of our suppliers are experiencing delays and reduced stock levels. Once an order is placed, our sales and logistics team will notify you of the lead time for your order and will keep you updated throughout the fulfillment process. Please contact us at 604.428.4255 or email@example.com to inquire about inventory if you have a specific timeline in mind.