Join the team of one of the most exciting home decor and furniture boutiques in Canada!
Please review our Job Description below before applying. Note: we are looking for someone with at least 5 years of professional retail sales experience, must speak English and preferably lives in Vancouver.
No phone calls or walk-ins without appointment please. Resumes can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Gild & Co, our purpose is to inspire a life of style. We achieve this by living our Brand Spirit; and demonstrating Gild & Co core values….
- Passion – Own it
- Excellence – Elevate every moment
- Warmth – Open to the world
- Unity – One team. One Gild & Co.
Do you love engaging with the public and being part of a team in a niche boutique? Gild & Co. could be an amazing fit for you.
Top Six Reason to Apply at Gild & Co.
1) You love interacting with the public and helping them with their decisions
2) You have a strong work ethic and would like to grow with an exciting business
3) You have experience selling luxury items or furniture
4) You are able to carry items up to 30 lbs
5) You are hardworking, dependable and trustworthy
6) You deeply value the environment & treating all people fairly and equally
What does a Sales Associate do?
As the public face of Gild & Co. the Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services we offer. Our Sales Associates are expected to continuously update their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products and displays.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating and managing financial transactions.
- Achieving established goals and daily duties.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Sales Associate Requirements:
- An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
- Retail sales experience in a luxury goods or furniture market.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- The ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Proficient use of computers and social media platforms like Instagram.
Reference ID: February2021
Part-time: 20-30 hours per week for the right canditate
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Employees must wear masks while customers are shopping. Store is limited to 3 customers at a time. Maintain a social distance as much as possible from other staff and customers.