A generously proportioned sofa with high back and sides to help ward off drafts, the classic 17th century Knole settee was originally created for monarchs to use when welcoming important guests. While thoroughly modern with its wide bun feet and over-sized nailheads, our version is just as inviting and most likely more comfortable.
80.5″W x 33.5″D x 30″H.
Seat: 23.5″D x 18″H.
- Kiln-dried solid maple frame with double-doweled joints and corner blocks for superior strength.
- Eight-way hand-tied coil spring suspension with a solid webbed base.
- Cushions are plumped with standard fill (down, feather and foam for softness with underlying support).
- Choose from three frame finishes (Ebony, Mahogany, Alpine White).
- Choose from 20 fabric and two leather options which can be viewed here OR select COM or COL to provide your own fabric or leather.
- Minimum 12 yards COM or 140 Sq. Ft. required.
- All Bunny Williams Home upholstery styles are made to order.
- Delivery lead time is approximately 8-10 weeks.
- Handcrafted in the USA.