Known for his exceptional taste and talent, Jean-Henri Jansen was famous for his alluring commissions, including President and Mrs. John F. Kennedy for whom he renovated and redecorated the White House. Inspired by this legendary designer’s style, this modern chair by Bunny Williams Home boasts rolled arms, carved twisted legs with a chalky white finish and French nailhead trim with a matching ottoman.
28.5″W x 33.5″D x 35.5″H.
Seat: 24.5″D x 19.5″H.
Ottoman: 24.5″W x 19.5″D x 19.5″H.
Starts at $5655 for chair and ottoman (chair also sold separately)
- Kiln-dried solid maple frame with double-doweled joints and corner blocks for superior strength.
- Eight-way hand-tied coil spring suspension with a solid webbed base.
- Cushions are plumped with standard fill (down, feather and foam for softness with underlying support).
- Choose from three frame finishes (Ebony, Mahogany, Alpine White).
- Choose from 20 fabric and two leather options which can be viewed here OR select COM or COL to provide your own fabric or leather.
- Minimum 9 yards COM or 100 Sq. Ft. required.
- All Bunny Williams Home upholstery styles are made to order.
- Delivery lead time is approximately 8-10 weeks.
- Handcrafted in the USA.